The ultimate method for getting your phone back to stock is to flash a factory image. This reverts your phone almost to the state it was in when you first unboxed it. All you need to do afterward is lock the bootloader, and your device will be completely factory fresh.
- If you previously rooted or modified the system (or other) partition of the phone in any way, flashing the fastboot ROM will overwrite all existing modified system files to replace with factory software.
- XiaoMiTool is installing the Android USB driver used by the OEM (Xiaomi) and has a background service forcing the use of that driver on the device.
- On this page, we shared a complete guide on; how to install the SP Flash tool for your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro.
- we enhance existing privacy touchpoints around the OS and keep you informed of how the system shares your data.
You can make changes not only to flash files/system partitions but also to other partitions such as boot partition or user data. Android phones and tablets are usually much more than operating systems like iOS, Ti zen, or Windows 10 Mobile. If you do not like the firmware installed by the device manufacturer on your Android device, you are free to replace it with your own custom firmware. Android Firmware or Android Flash File ROM is the operating system that must be installed on a smartphone so that the smartphone is switched on and running all the features and applications. Android has become the best operating system software because of its compatibility and user-friendly nature. Let’s start step by step on how to install custom Rom on Redmi Note 8 Pro through TWRP recovery.
- Whether that means going fully unrooted with a locked bootloader or just reverting to the stock ROM but keeping root access, you’ll find an option that works for you.
- Make sure that, your smartphone is connected to your PC/Laptop, and then you may Format your Android device.
- Shortly thereafter, the company started rolling out MIUI 11 for a number of Xiaomi and Redmi devices, however, the software was still based on older versions of Android.
- Some readers will have no difficulty and breeze through the steps easily.
It works best with MIUI devices (smartphones, tablets, Xiaomi, Pocophone, Redmi). Some functionalities might be compatible with other Xiaomi devices (Android one ones for example, or Blackshark). Some might work even with other brand devices, but this tool is not designed to do that, so please use it with Xiaomi devices. No smartwatches, TVs or any other type of device are supported. We offer a unique solution to the “stay up-to-date” problem we mentioned at the beginning of topic. If you are wondering if your device will get MIUI 13 or Android 12 or 13, you can check it from our app. With the “Android 12 – 13 Eligibility Check” and “MIUI 13 Eligibility Check” menus, you can check which update your selected device will receive or not.
LineageOS is the most used and most trusted Custom ROM out there. It was started as CyanogenMod and known to be the first custom ROM or firmware which was able to make its way to some smartphone as pre-installed default firmware. If you want to get the most out of the camera, you can check out the Google Camera port for this phone maintained by XDA Senior Member Wyroczen. Even the auxiliary camera https://educamp.utec.edu.pe/unlocking-your-samsung-device-s-potential-a-step/ sensors reportedly work fine with the latest ported version. Linux on DeX got updated to officially support the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy Tab S5e, but it also adds Galaxy Note 8 support and hints at Galaxy Tab S5 support. The one thing that everyone with a smartphone fears is the dreaded cracked screen.